Data Analyst – Work Order Management Coordinator (5903)
|Location:||47252 Piedmont Row Drive|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
At Lincoln Harris, we encourage the creative thinkers, embrace the entrepreneurial spirits, and empower the outside-the-box problem solvers. You’re never a number here. Come find your identity and help animate our brand.
Coordinates data management and processing for Lincoln Harris Work Order System (CMMS) by interfacing with customers, analyzing work data, providing regular reporting to stakeholders, and assisting with the maintenance of CMMS work order system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and oversees:
- Weekly work order tracking and management.
- Vendor communications for work order tracking.
- Accountability for internal teams and vendors of timely completion of work orders.
- Takes a lead role in the use, and growth, of the CMMS including but not limited to interfacing with customers to ensure the system is performing as specified.
- Listens to, and understands, customer’s requirements and offer alternatives.
- Maintains all database activities for a specific client account.
- Works with Supplier Management Team to maintain repository of vendor contact information, including contracts and/or rate cards, as needed.
- Facilitates training of CMMS users as needed.
- Conducts review meetings with data entry staff and customers to establish needs and priorities.
- Produces required reports in a timely manner and distributes them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assists with the implementation of application/system changes.
- Resolves minor problems with the data format or information.
- Breaks down complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Plans own work as well as directing the work efforts of data systems support team.
- Develops work plans, estimates tasks, and defines resources.
- Completes assigned projects on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with Lincoln Harris standards.
- Redefines business processes to fit with chosen packaged systems.
- Acts as liaison between Systems Support Team and Engineering staff with data management issues.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Four years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- Experience with spread sheets, data bases, and graphical presentations required.
- Previous data entry experience required; ability to enter data with accuracy and speed.
- Process improvement experience preferred.
- Must be a service-oriented team player.
- Attention to detail in order to edit large quantities of data accurately.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of desktop applications, data base concepts, and report writing skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities; strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
< Back to Careers Page