Real Estate Analysis Manager (3604)
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Provide assistance with real estate development, acquisitions transactions, and space utilization. This position will analyze real estate deals to determine their financial structure, taking into account such things as interest rates, bond ratings, leases, net present values, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key client relationship manager and first point of contact to the client’s real estate management team.
- Assist team members with evaluating and underwriting potential developments and acquisitions.
- Manage a real estate analyst(s).
- Assist client in evaluating space growth and reduction opportunities.
- Perform complex financial analyses, including Excel-based underwriting proformas, cash flow projections, and sensitivity analyses.
- Assist with managing the due diligence process, including the review and analysis of leases, operating information, legal documentation, and other investment-related materials.
- Gather and evaluate economic and real estate market data.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of investment memoranda to the client’s Executive Team.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports and present to the client.
- Research and analyze account performance and prepare financial trend reporting including benchmarking and spend analyses.
- Assist leadership with annual budgeting process.
- Manage tax payment accuracy KPI.
- Complete special projects as requested by the client.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in commercial real estate/transactions industry required
- Strong financial and analytical/organizational skills with the ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Ability to maintain a proactive approach and a readiness to handle Client concerns and processes as well as unexpected emergencies
- CCIM designation preferred
- Knowledge of the Charlotte/Carolina’s Real Estate community preferred
- Excellent MS Excel skills required; ARGUS skills preferred
- Ability to identify new business and growth opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to successfully interface with high level client
- Proven ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service
< Back to Careers Page