Property Manager (6353)
|Location:||Winston-Salem and the surrounding area|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
The Property Manager will be responsible for delivering property management services for the assigned properties within the client’s portfolio by following the approved processes and procedures and in accordance with all local, state and federal requirements.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s Degree, or demonstrated experience
- You have heavy institutional financial experience
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of Commercial Property Management
- You have experience with institutional financial reporting requirements
- You have proficiency with JDEdwards, Yardi, Kardin software preferred
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are organized, able to prioritize multiple projects, delegate appropriately and always have a positive, professional presence.
What You’ll Do:
- Participating with and inspiring a team to operate at their highest efficiency.
- Demonstrating knowledge of work order software or tenant request procedures.
- Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager.
- Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses.
- Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintaining and developing relationships to achieve optimum performance and competitive pricing.
- Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program
- Prepare, review and provide monthly financials and operation reports as required accurately and timely.
- Reviewing AR, AP and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and timeliness
- Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required
- Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery
- Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenant, service providers and owners
- Preparing annual budgets
- Being a constant learner and bringing existing experience to the team
- Actively engaging and developing skills of team members
- Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare the property for leasing
Who We Are:
We are one of the largest diversified commercial real estate services firms in the nation committed to delivering the best to our clients through our expertise in development coupled with a myriad of value-add services and decades of experience. We strive to provide an unparalleled company culture to our employees with a focus on growth in an exciting, fast-moving organization. We can’t wait to meet you to share more about our dynamic company and how we foster an employee first work culture.
< Back to Careers Page