Project Manager (2492)
|Location:||4725 Piedmont Row Drive|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Management of individual multi-disciplined projects, providing professional project planning support and management for assigned projects, as well as, daily responsibility for all activities executed under the project plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate project documentation and reporting including, but not limited to, project meeting minutes; project purchase orders and change orders; verification of appropriate insurance certificates; execution of project status updates; execute vendor close out letters.
- Maintain and update project schedules for each project.
- Provide weekly activity updates of projects in project management system of record.
- Competitively bid all vendor services for each project as necessary.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project, including but not limited to, building operations and maintenance; security; owner’s representatives; architects, engineers, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and vendors.
- Conduct weekly business partner and construction meetings on each project.
- Complete punch list items to the business partner’s satisfaction.
- Provide excellence in all phases of Real Estate Project Management activities, including, but not limited to, program development, budgeting, planning and design, project milestone scheduling, services contracting of multi-disciplinary project teams, conflict resolution, project implementation oversight, project closure.
- Meet with client prior to each project and identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measurable added value to client.
- Manage project finances for respective capital projects including but not limited to Budget Forecasting, Construction In Progress Key Indicators and ensure all KPIs are aligned with goals measured and assessed both collectively and individually from the team’s monthly and yearly targets.
- Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Ensure that diversity spend meets annual goals.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree from college or university
- Experience in the real estate and/or construction industry
- Demonstrates an intermediate proficiency level with computer programs including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook email
- Experience preparing graphics and spreadsheets
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple and changing priorities; sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a proactive approach and a readiness to handle Client concerns and processes, as well as, unexpected emergencies
- Knowledge of office administrative duties including the operation and trouble-shooting of typical office equipment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
< Back to Careers Page