Mobile Engineer – Building Maintenance (6416)
|Location:||Raleigh and the surrounding area|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Perform technical and mechanical functions as directed by the Regional Manager/Lead Engineer for the purpose of operating property plant and equipment in a manner consistent with the objective of achieving maximum energy efficiency, cost effectiveness, and engineering services to the building and its tenants. Is responsible for the operations and maintenance of all assigned buildings. Perform all necessary mechanical maintenance and operational procedures to assure maximum life and reliability to all mechanical systems.
- Comply with all EPA, OSHA & ASHRAE rules, requirements, procedures and industry and Company safety guidelines.
- Perform all necessary preventive maintenance tasks on HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire control and building management systems; conduct monthly maintenance inspections as assigned and completing them on time
- Conduct Site inspections to include roof, mechanical & electrical rooms as assigned
- Troubleshoot and repair facility systems including: HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, minor electrical, and preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Communicates effectively and clearly often with facility managers, tenants, vendors, employees, and visitors
- Provides recommendations/guidance on equipment upgrades and facility improvements
- Daily local travel between assigned properties
- Maintain a neat, clean professional appearance at all times, repair or replace worn or stained uniforms as needed
- Maintain an inventory of all tools, equipment, and vehicles issued.
- Interact with client/tenants in a professional manner
- Immediately inform Regional Operations Manager of any problems.
- Assist in coordinating the completion of any construction projects.
- Assist in natural disaster recovery efforts
- Must be able to read and write English in order to understand manuals, procedures and written instructions
- Must be comfortable in using mobile device or laptop to access work order system, building systems, and use email
- Handle other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED
- Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, process controls, or plumbing.
- At least three years experience in commercial building maintenance
- Familiar with fire/life safety equipment/procedures.
- Must have valid, clean driving record and ability to Adhere to Use of Company Vehicle policy/procedures
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to successfully interact with tenants/vendors/contractors
- Familiarity with blueprints and code requirements
- Universal CFC Certification a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with tenants, vendors, employees and visitors.
- Must be able to read and write English in order to understand manuals, procedures and to write reports.
- Basic working knowledge of work order system and facility operation systems
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs., work from heights, and verify colors; climb ladders frequently
< Back to Careers Page