Lease Administrator (3998)
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Responsible for the integrity of the clients’ property databases (AR, AP, Lease Admin) and accurate and timely reporting in accordance with contractual commitments. Ensures high levels of client satisfaction and standards of service excellence are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abstract Leases and Amendments, maintaining information in MRI and Yardi.
- Check various banks daily for lockbox and ACH/Wire monthly rental payments for all managed properties.
- Deposit all monthly rental payments received by check into various RDS machines.
- Visit local banks, as needed, for various properties that are not set up with an RDS machine.
- Accurately post all monthly rental payments to tenant ledgers into Yardi and the various MRI Accounting Systems.
- Communicate with Property Management team regarding discrepancies between cash receipts and monthly rental charges.
- Set up new RDS machines as we take on new properties/banks.
- Assist Property Management in the monthly rent up process to bill rental charges for Base Rent, CAM, Taxes and Insurance.
- Oversee monthly sales spreadsheets maintained by property management. Ensure monthly sales from all of the retail tenants are included.
- Enter monthly sales into MRI.
- Assist Property Management with Account Balance Reconciliations.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with leadership, clients, property managers, landlords, and internal associates.
- Interact, coordinate, and communicate with others; identify problems and resolve potential conflicts.
- Assist with various projects as they arise.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Lease Administration, Property Management/Real Estate related field.
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task using time management and organizational skills
< Back to Careers Page