Lease Administrator (2796)
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Responsible for the integrity of the clients’ property databases (AR, AP, Lease Admin) and accurate and timely reporting in accordance with contractual commitments. Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and standards of service excellence are maintained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Abstract Leases and Amendments, maintaining information in MRI, Yardi and, Excel.
- Track and maintain all critical data in the various systems for rental increases, renewal options, expirations/terminations, and all other critical data and dates in MRI, Yardi, and Excel.
- Review and approve all tenant correspondence from Property Managers for accuracy.
- Review and process year-end Operating Expense reconciliations that include CAM, Taxes and Insurance from Property Managers and Landlords to ensure lease compliance.
- Assist Property Management in the monthly rent up process to bill rental charges for Base Rent, CAM, Taxes and Insurance.
- Review and process monthly percentage rent calculations.
- Assist Property Management with Account Balance Reconciliations.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with management, clients, property managers, landlords, and internal associates.
- Interact, coordinate, and communicate with others; identify problems and resolve potential conflicts.
- Assist with various projects as they arise.
- Create lease files for new leases and assist with filing lease correspondence.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable, when needed.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in Lease Administration, property management/real estate related field
- Strong attention to detail and to multi-task using time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with MRI and Yardi a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and produce results with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease terminology.
- Working knowledge of legal documents including lease agreements and amendments.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to proofread documents as well as spreadsheets for completion and accuracy.
- Strong comprehension of mathematical concepts.
< Back to Careers Page