Energy Specialist (5765)
|Location:||9401 Arrowpoint Blvd.|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Serves as a technical advisor in the Engineering Group evaluating, planning, and implementing ongoing client organization-wide energy processes and policies. Conducts extensive research, data collection, evaluation, and analysis. Participates in and coordinates client corporate energy program initiatives and resources needed for completion. Supports projects in process and client enterprise energy goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists client with the development, documentation, and direction of an energy program for a large, predominantly medical building portfolio.
- Manages portfolio energy data using established national and client databases.
- Coordinates collection, organization, and analysis of survey assessment findings.
- Identifies operational energy efficiencies, performs root cause analyses, develops solutions/recommendations to improve, track and document actions taken to demonstrate effectiveness
- Coordinates development of standardized reporting.
- Implements an effective audit program to assure program compliance.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships within LH, client contacts and with professional organizations and other healthcare organizations, municipal services, and regulatory authorities.
- Tracks and regularly shares status reports to all stakeholders.
- Implements and oversees special projects.
- Engages in other utility use evaluations such as water usage.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years’ experience working in commercial/office property management.
- CEM Designation required or ability to earn designation within a year of employment.
- Experience and competence in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities, including, but not limited to:
- Program Development
- Planning and Design
- Project Milestone Scheduling
- Conflict Resolution
- Risk Management
- Project Implementation oversight
- Project Closure
- Medical property management a plus
- Intermediate proficiency in MS applications including Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Familiarity with CoreConnect.
- Familiarity with Energy Advisor and Duke Design Assist Program a plus.
- Knowledge of basic business practices.
- Detail orientated and ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Record of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to follow assignments and meet deliverables, working as a team member or independently with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates knowledge of local and regional regulatory processes, procedures, and resources with the ability to assist in implementation of projects along appropriate approval paths.
< Back to Careers Page