Facility Manager (2408)
|Location:||1220 W. WT Harris Blvd.|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Assist Facility Director in coordinating all areas of administration and management relating to the assigned building(s).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing multiple functions of building operations and maintenance; maintain a high level of professionalism in addressing Facility Management issues including response to, and resolution of, client employee requests and concerns.
- Assist Facility Director with operations including but not limited to preparing bid proposals and contracts
- Conduct property inspections and reports to ensure quality assurance and efficient customer service
- Generate purchase orders
- Onboard new vendors
- Handle project management functions to include tracking project finances, meeting schedules/management, and organizing project documents
- Maintain property work order system including inputting and dispatching work orders, assisting engineers in closing work orders, tracking time, and general reporting
- Maintain property files
- Maintain all Certificate of Insurance, W-9s, and any additional forms necessary for contractors
- Promote and foster positive relationships with vendors, owners, and employees.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget
- Assist Facility Manager in coordinating, communicating, and training for life safety procedures and practices including Fire Department participation
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Assist in coordinating internal client employee moves
- Update and maintain property contact lists and emergency information for property
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Four-year degree and 3+ years of related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Previous Facilities or Operations experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with the work order process
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain professionalism in a sensitive environment
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
< Back to Careers Page