Assistant Property Manager (4792)
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the financial administration, tenant relations, and daily operations of the Property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Property Manager with the daily operations
- Assist with supervising daily activities of contractors, including janitorial, trash removal, pest control, landscaping, security, events etc. Enforce building rules.
- Follow up on tenant service requests when necessary
- Regularly walk all common areas and vacant space in property and maintain upkeep with janitorial and engineering staff
- Maintain tenant relations with regular tenant visits and phone calls
- Act as liaison between construction manager and tenant during build-out phase of tenant suite
- Inspect building exterior, including plaza areas, to insure first class appearance of all areas and proper operation of equipment, fountains, and lighting.
- On point contact for daytime, afterhours, and/or Special Events
- Assist in leasing efforts with Leasing Agent and Property Manager and show available space and copying space plans for prospective tenants as necessary
- Back up for on-call coverage
- Review and code invoices as necessary
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Check Lease Abstract information for accuracy including: square footage, rental rates and Tenant Improvement Allowance
- Fully abstract all leases and input all pertinent information into PC Based Accounting and Management system for billing and tracking purposes
- Input tenant contacts, lease dates, billing information, insurance dates and all other data for generation of monthly reports which track receivable information and tenant’s insurance
- Compile and maintain complete lease files on all tenants including tenant move-in information and accounting correspondence
- Coordinate move-in activities and welcome gifts for tenants
- Assist with setting up of Tenant billing with Lease Administrator including: Base Rent, Operation Expenses, Miscellaneous Charges, and billable work performed for tenants by the Engineering staff
- Research discrepancies in tenant receivable issues and assist Accounting with necessary adjustments, if required
- Assist with reconciling actual Operating Expenses for previous year’s tenant billings and refund tenants for any overpayment or bill tenants for any deficiency in recovering operating expenses for the property
- Maintain facility files for individual properties
- Update monthly cleaning square footage on a usable basis for janitorial service billing purposed
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four year college or university in business, or management
- Required: three or more years commercial (office) property management experience (outside of residential/hotel experience)
- RPA or CPM certification a plus.
- Must have professional and proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- High intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel, MRI and other computer applications
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Successful candidates will have a team-player mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a background or basic knowledge in building and event operations
- Construction experience helpful
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
< Back to Careers Page