Assistant Property Manager (4792)
|Location:||Charlotte and the surrounding area|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
At Lincoln Harris, we encourage the creative thinkers, embrace the entrepreneurial spirits, and empower the outside-the-box problem solvers. You’re never a number here. Come find your identity and help animate our brand.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the financial administration, tenant relations, and daily operations of assigned Properties.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four year college or university in business, or management
- Required: three or more years commercial (office) property management experience (outside of residential/hotel experience)
- RPA or CPM certification a plus.
- Must have professional and proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- High intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel, MRI and other computer applications
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Successful candidates will have a team-player mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a background or basic knowledge in building and event operations
- Construction experience helpful
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
< Back to Careers Page