AR Special Projects Administrator (4737)
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Handles the coordination of special projects; acts as point person for new projects. Compiles and maintains accounting records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages special projects as assigned such as:
- Transitioning acquired systems into Client’s financial system
- Integrate the acquired system’s vendors into the Client’s contracting systems
- Delinquency Collection
- Expansion Planning
- Budget Review
- Backup the Director of Accounting and Lease Administration
- Determine the processes of the acquired system and how to migrate the financial documentation of rent payments, invoice approvals, tenant AR
- Creates and leads training on the integration of the acquired system
- Receives and records checks via mail and lockbox as needed
- Investigates exceptions and/or exclusions of cash receipts as needed
- Creates tenant delinquency reports
- Creates check requests as needed
- Creates journal entries as needed
- Notifies tenants of delinquencies
- Charges late fees and interest on delinquent accounts
- Provides backup for 3rd Party Pays
- Handles other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-3 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable position
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet established weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and plan/present large projects for management review and implementation
- Professional verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Intermediate proficiency with computer programs including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook email
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good judgment and initiative
- Self-starter; sense of urgency
- Archibus and/or Core Connect experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with clients, managers and employees.
- Must be able to read and write English in order to understand invoices and reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires sitting at a desk for extended amounts of time to include substantial computer work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
< Back to Careers Page