Lease Administrator (5053)
|Location:||Piedmont Town Center|
|Share this:||Click to email this to a friend|
Please answer these questions and upload your resume:
Responsible for the integrity of property databases as well as accurate and timely reporting in accordance with contractual commitments in the area of lease administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Abstract Leases and Amendments, maintaining information in MRI and Yardi.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic and paper files of all lease related documents.
- Assist Property Management in the monthly rent up process to bill rental charges for Base Rent, CAM, Taxes, and Insurance.
- Assist Property Management with Tenant Account Balances and Reconciliations.
- Provide annual training with regard to lease administration to Property Management leadership.
- Review and approve all CAM reconciliations, at least annually.
- Ensure timeliness of completion of CAM reconciliations.
- Review and approve lease commission calculations for landlord brokers.
- Review and investigate discrepancies between cash receipts and monthly rental charges.
- Provide input into the ongoing operation of the Lease Administration function including development of policies, procedures, and training.
- Assist with other various projects as needed.
- Four-year college degree required
- At least four years of experience in Accounting, Lease Administration, Property Management/Real Estate, Legal (paralegal), or related field
- Strong working knowledge of the real estate industry, legal documentation, detail-oriented
- Financial/analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex commercial lease language
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with all areas of the business including leadership, clients, property managers, landlords, and internal associates
< Back to Careers Page